This film and training resource is designed to help schools get the most out of the Pupil Premium funding and enable leaders to provide hard evidence of the impact that funding has had on standards.
This resource looks at the evidence for what works, what three Pupil Premium award winning schools did, and gives practical advice to schools on how to achieve the best results using their pupil premium.
What is in the pack:
- A DVD with the the film: Pupil Premium: Secrets to success
- A CD-Rom with resources to enable the delivery of staff training (INSET) in schools
This film and training materials help schools to decide on how to best use the funding. The information is based on the latest research and looks at a variety of credible sources including those recommended by the Department for Education. Interviews with the headteachers of three Pupil Premium Award winning primary schools gives unprecedented insight into how schools make the most of the Pupil Premium.
The film is split into three parts:
Pt1: The Evidence
- What is the Pupil Premium?
- How do we know what is cost effective?
- What the evidence suggests will work
Pt 2: What the award winners did
- What the Pupil premium Award winners 2013 did
- Mapping what they did
Pt3: Choosing effective methods
- What does not work
- How to decide
- Spending your Premium to best effect
Licences for local authorities and training providers available.