We are looking for schools to contribute lessons to our series of classroom observations.
We are currently looking for Year 7 to Year 11 lessons
This is a good way for schools to get their lessons filmed to support in-house professional development without the associated high cost of using a professional production company.
- Teaching staff learn from each other's practice in order to further their own professional development and contribute to whole school improvement.
- Allows teachers to see their lesson from an observer's point of view.
- Creates a culture of willingness to share teaching practice.
- An experience that will give teachers, in a short amount of time, the opportunity to give their absolute best.
- Lesson feedback will be beneficial in preparing for inspection and on-going professional development by identifying good practice and areas for improvement.
Contributing schools or colleges will receive:
- a FREE set of the finished lesson DVD packs for use in your own school
- Reputational value (if you wish your school to be identified)
- A selection of free resources from our catalogue.
We usually film up to 3 lessons per day in any single UK school.
At the moment we are particularly interested in the following secondary subjects:
You can either call us on 01223 750705 or fill in our online classroom observation application form if you would like to contribute lessons to the series.